Employment Assistance

July 27, 2009

Possibly Related Posts:

515 Responses to “Employment Assistance”

1. NEIL L. RAMIREZ on April 20th, 2017 1:23 pm

Madam/Sir:

Good day!

I am Neil L. Ramirez 25 years of old; I am residing in Purok 5 Barangay 5 San Francisco Agusan del Sur. I am a P.W.D. Person with Disability left eye blindness and also I suffered right leg weaknesses, I grew up where the poverty rules my father occupation was a pedicab driver while my mother was a housekeeper only reason they can’t fully sustained our daily needs. I am one of the Provincial Scholar graduates in the year 2012-2017 and I succeeded with my study as a P.W.D it so hard for me to find a job, I’ll try to apply many times but suddenly it was not work. Now I decided again to find a work, just to help with my family want raising them from the poverty one and of course for the good of my future someday.

Madam, I am writing for applying a job for any vacant position in your Company that may reflect my previous course I am a graduate of Business and Office Administration Services at (ACLC) AMA Computer Learning Center and also I am graduates of my second course Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology (BSAT) at (SFXC) Saint Francis Xavier College.

I believe my knowledge’s and experiences that I acquired before will be my guide to broaden my skills; Computer Shop Server in (E2B) Easy 2 Byte, Sales Agent (GED) General Education Development, and Summer job in D.O Plaza Memorial Hospital. OJT On-The-job-Training at (ASTECCO) Agusan Sur Teachers and Community multi-purpose Cooperative.

I am looking forward to be part of your Company. And with the belief that your Company would provide me with a truly valuable experience that would maximize my full potential, I am looking forward for an opportunity to see what I am capable of and to be able to share it with your Company. Please find enclosed my resume, showing my educational, experiences and background.

Thank you for time and consideration.

Sincerely,

NEIL L. RAMIREZ
    Applicant

2. neil ramirez on April 23rd, 2017 10:07 am

Madam;

Good day!

Thank you for time and consideration.

Sincerely,

NEIL L. RAMIREZ

3. ronald ryan lama on April 27th, 2017 3:19 pm

sir/ma’am.
    good day!
    i am ronald ryan c. lama po from eastern samar. nais ko po sanang makahanap ng trabaho pero isang speech impaired pwd. kagragraduated ko palang po sa aking course na bs in environmental science. nais ko ko sanang makapagtrabaho ng related po sa aking course.
    thank you po at sana matulongan nyo po ako. ito po ang contact no. 09292421046.
    thank you po ulit.

4. Christina Jamon on May 5th, 2017 12:00 pm

Gandang tanghali po

Ako po si Christina 25 years d graduate po ako ng BSHRM gusto ko long mag abroad kaso po ang problema ay gawa ng kamay ko,eh lahat naman po ay nagagawa ko kahit na putol yong isang daliri ko at Hindi normal ang daliri ko baka po matulongan ninyo ako makapag wor sa ibang bansa pangarap ko po itoh para mabigyan ko ng magandang buhay ang nanay ko at magkaroon kami ng bahay at Lupa…Sana po matuongan ninyo ako,dahil po sa discrimination Hindi ko matupad ang pangarap ko..thanks po

5. Paul john garcia on May 9th, 2017 5:56 pm

Hi sir/ma’am

I am paul john
    I am 33 yrs old
    I have a end stage renal diseases (10 yrs of hemodialysis)
    I graduated Electrical engineering
    I am from quezon city
    I am looking for job for my medicines and hemodialysis treatment
    If ever you have one please contact me 09163130982

6. Edgar Carriaga Jr on May 29th, 2017 6:08 pm

Ako po si Edgar Carriaga, Physically disabled, pero nakalakad naman po, kaya ko po mag travel in any places, ang problema ko po di po ako mkahanap ng trabaho na tatanggap sa akin kapansanan, pls po praang awa nio na tulungan nio din po ako mkahanap o mkapag trabaho lang po, graduate po ako ng Computer System and Network Technology. Salamat po sa mkakatulung din po sakin.

7. rey daniel b. villamin on June 26th, 2017 7:54 pm

hi ma’am/sir
    i’m rey daniel villamin i’m 19 years old. i’m from bacabac, camilling, tarlac. i’m high school graduate. i have cerebral palsy. can you help me find a job? i can do office work. i’m computer literate. if any job available for me. here’s my contact number: 09064711907
    email: rey2daniel1@gmail.com

rey daniel b. villamin Reply:

@rey daniel b. villamin, i forgot to say thank you and god bless

8. Gladys Tapia on July 20th, 2017 12:48 am

Pwd po ako.24 years old.
    Kasalukuyan po akong nag wowork bilang all around sa bahay.. ,yaya,laba ,luto,linis,etc. Pero maliit lang po ang sahod ko monthly.
    Inborn po ako with scoliosis. Walang leeg.
    Pero kaya ko pong magtrabaho ng trabaho ng iba.. Kaya ko mag buhat ng 20 klos of rice.
    Diterminado po akong mag work dahil naghiwalay po ang mga magulang ko noong ako ay 2 taon pa lamang.
    Lola ko lang po ang nag

9. mark on September 19th, 2017 11:13 am

gusto ko po sana mag ka trabaho marunong po ako mag trouble shoot ng pc laptop at mag reformat ng pc laptop sana po ma tulungan yo po ako taga pampanga po ako angeles city at p w d rin po salamat sa tulong

Got something to say?