1st CBR World Congress
February 14, 2012
Greetings from the 1st CBR World Congress!
With great pleasure we announce that the REGISTRATION is Now Open for the 1st Community Based Rehabiliation (CBR) World Congress“ to be held on November 26-28, 2012 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra India.
The Registration fee details are as follows:
1. Early Bird registration: INR 10,600 (approx. USD200) Deadline: April 30, 2012
2. Regular Registration: INR 13,250 (approx. USD250)
For more details pls log on to www.cbrglobal.org
Should you need further assistance in registration, kindly write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Possibly Related Posts:
- Australia Awards Scholarships Now Open for Best & Brightest Filipinos
- NCDA, TESDA Sign Agreement for Skills Training for PWDs
- NCDA Supports 9th VISTA Games
- Vehicle Pass for the Celebration of the Women with Disabilities Day
- GROUNDBREAKING OF THE MODEL DISABILITY RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER LAUNCHED