1st CBR World Congress
February 14, 2012
Greetings from the 1st CBR World Congress!
With great pleasure we announce that the REGISTRATION is Now Open for the 1st Community Based Rehabiliation (CBR) World Congress“ to be held on November 26-28, 2012 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra India.
The Registration fee details are as follows:
1. Early Bird registration: INR 10,600 (approx. USD200) Deadline: April 30, 2012
2. Regular Registration: INR 13,250 (approx. USD250)
For more details pls log on to www.cbrglobal.org
Should you need further assistance in registration, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- NCDA and CFL Partnership
- CHINA AND PHILIPPINES ADVOCATE ON INCLUSION OF DISABILITY IN APEC AGENDA
- JOINT RCDA CONFERENCE
- NCDA and DOT hold “Seminar on How to Handle Persons with Disabilities in the Tourism Industry”
- PROJECT “BEYOND WAY FINDING”