1st CBR World Congress
February 14, 2012
Greetings from the 1st CBR World Congress!
With great pleasure we announce that the REGISTRATION is Now Open for the 1st Community Based Rehabiliation (CBR) World Congress“ to be held on November 26-28, 2012 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra India.
The Registration fee details are as follows:
1. Early Bird registration: INR 10,600 (approx. USD200) Deadline: April 30, 2012
2. Regular Registration: INR 13,250 (approx. USD250)
For more details pls log on to www.cbrglobal.org
Should you need further assistance in registration, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- Children’s Art Festival
- Call for Nominations for the 2015 Apolinario Mabini Awards
- FEEDBACK ON HUMAN RIGHTS POLICY SERVICES (Downloadable Form)
- REGION XI PROSECUTORS AND PAO LAWYERS SENSITIZED ON GIVING ACCESS TO JUSTICE OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- Just 1: Multi-Sectoral Convergence for the Sustainable Livelihood and Employment of Persons with Disabilities