1st CBR World Congress
February 14, 2012
Greetings from the 1st CBR World Congress!
With great pleasure we announce that the REGISTRATION is Now Open for the 1st Community Based Rehabiliation (CBR) World Congress“ to be held on November 26-28, 2012 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra India.
The Registration fee details are as follows:
1. Early Bird registration: INR 10,600 (approx. USD200) Deadline: April 30, 2012
2. Regular Registration: INR 13,250 (approx. USD250)
For more details pls log on to www.cbrglobal.org
Should you need further assistance in registration, kindly write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Possibly Related Posts:
- Message of the President in the Observance of National Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Awareness Week
- NCDA ENGAGES WITH WOW LEAP, INC. AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS ON “BUILDING BACK BETTER”
- MESSAGE OF THE PRESIDENT IN OBSERVANCE OF THE 37TH NATIONAL DISABILITY PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION WEEK
- Freedom Walk 2015 of PWDs
- DOJ, NCDA HOLD SEMINAR-WORKSHOP ON ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN BICOL REGION