1st CBR World Congress
February 14, 2012
Greetings from the 1st CBR World Congress!
With great pleasure we announce that the REGISTRATION is Now Open for the 1st Community Based Rehabiliation (CBR) World Congress“ to be held on November 26-28, 2012 at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra India.
The Registration fee details are as follows:
1. Early Bird registration: INR 10,600 (approx. USD200) Deadline: April 30, 2012
2. Regular Registration: INR 13,250 (approx. USD250)
For more details pls log on to www.cbrglobal.org
Should you need further assistance in registration, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Possibly Related Posts:
- President Aquino Declares the Years 2013-2022 As the Philippine Decade of “Make The Right Real” For Persons with Disabilities”
- The President Signs Proclamation No. 688 Declaring the Period of 2013-2022 as the Philippine Decade of “Make the Right Real” for Persons With Disabilities in Support of the 3rd Asian and Pacific Decade of Persons With Disabilities
- NCDA ACCOMPLISHMENT REPORT FOR THE 3RD QUARTER 2013
- Philippines Leads Global Initiative at UN to “Break Barriers and Open Doors” for Persons with Disabilities
- NCDA ACTING EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR CARMEN ZUBIAGA AN “AGENT OF CHANGE”