The Birth of a New Partnership
February 6, 2012
Dr. Iur. K. Pfau, a visually impaired Lawyer from Switzerland together with his wife Brigitte Ernest donated three (3) Swiss Braille watches to the Council received by NCDA Deputy Executive Director Mateo A. Lee, Jr. on December 2, 2012. Said watches will be given to deserving high school students with visual impairment. He also looks forward to sending Braille materials for local students with visual impairment in the future.
Possibly Related Posts:
- GONZALES FAMILY BAGS THE 4TH JFVA
- CBR Congress 4th Announcement
- ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES REACHES CENTRAL VISAYAS
- NCDA Joins Training in “Developing a Disability-Inclusive Technical Vocational Education Training Framework” in Brisbane, Australia
- AFS KL-YES Program 2015-2016 is now accepting Young PWD Applicants!