Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Inc.
June 6, 2012
PWD Webstore features Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, Inc. – a non-stock, non-profit and non-government organization that aims to uplift the lives of the Orthopedically handicapped persons. It was founded by Sr. Valeriana Baerts, ICM. a Belgian nun who was assigned as a volunteer nurse here in the Philippines. The center is located in Cainta Rizal which is about 15 kms. East Manila. It has five workshops, six Dormitories for trainees who came from far provinces. It is a rehabilitation and skills training center with sheltered workshops where the people with disabilities are trained to be productive and self-reliant member of the society.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Disability Indicators Form Part of the DILG’s Seal of Good Local Governance
- NCDA JOINS HANDS WITH DSWD IN EMBRACING “THE NEW NORMAL”
- Calling All PWD Chess Enthusiasts!
- NCDA 2014 PRIORITIES AND DIRECTIONS
- President Aquino Declares the Years 2013-2022 As the Philippine Decade of “Make The Right Real” For Persons with Disabilities”