Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Inc.
June 6, 2012
PWD Webstore features Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, Inc. – a non-stock, non-profit and non-government organization that aims to uplift the lives of the Orthopedically handicapped persons. It was founded by Sr. Valeriana Baerts, ICM. a Belgian nun who was assigned as a volunteer nurse here in the Philippines. The center is located in Cainta Rizal which is about 15 kms. East Manila. It has five workshops, six Dormitories for trainees who came from far provinces. It is a rehabilitation and skills training center with sheltered workshops where the people with disabilities are trained to be productive and self-reliant member of the society.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2nd RCDA JOINT CONFERENCE HELD
- Director’s message on 12th WWD Celebration day Day
- Philippine Team Bags Medal at “Global IT Challenge 2015”
- NCDA and DOT hold “Seminar on How to Handle Persons with Disabilities in the Tourism Industry”
- World Blind Union – Asia Pacific 13th Regional Massage Seminar