Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Inc.
June 6, 2012
PWD Webstore features Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, Inc. – a non-stock, non-profit and non-government organization that aims to uplift the lives of the Orthopedically handicapped persons. It was founded by Sr. Valeriana Baerts, ICM. a Belgian nun who was assigned as a volunteer nurse here in the Philippines. The center is located in Cainta Rizal which is about 15 kms. East Manila. It has five workshops, six Dormitories for trainees who came from far provinces. It is a rehabilitation and skills training center with sheltered workshops where the people with disabilities are trained to be productive and self-reliant member of the society.
Possibly Related Posts:
- NCDA, TESDA Sign Agreement for Skills Training for PWDs
- NCDA Supports 9th VISTA Games
- Vehicle Pass for the Celebration of the Women with Disabilities Day
- GROUNDBREAKING OF THE MODEL DISABILITY RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER LAUNCHED
- IRR OF RA NO. 10754 SIGNED