Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Inc.
June 6, 2012
PWD Webstore features Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, Inc. – a non-stock, non-profit and non-government organization that aims to uplift the lives of the Orthopedically handicapped persons. It was founded by Sr. Valeriana Baerts, ICM. a Belgian nun who was assigned as a volunteer nurse here in the Philippines. The center is located in Cainta Rizal which is about 15 kms. East Manila. It has five workshops, six Dormitories for trainees who came from far provinces. It is a rehabilitation and skills training center with sheltered workshops where the people with disabilities are trained to be productive and self-reliant member of the society.
Possibly Related Posts:
- “17th Duskin Leadership Training” Application Deadline Announced
- NCDA PARTICIPATES IN THE NATIONAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
- DFA Organizes Consular Outreach for Persons with Disabilities
- 2nd Philippine CBR Congress 3rd Announcement
- COMELEC Resolution Declaring July 20, 2014 as the National Day for Voters with Disabilities in All COMELEC Local Offices