Tahanang Walang Hagdanan Inc.
June 6, 2012
PWD Webstore features Tahanang Walang Hagdanan, Inc. – a non-stock, non-profit and non-government organization that aims to uplift the lives of the Orthopedically handicapped persons. It was founded by Sr. Valeriana Baerts, ICM. a Belgian nun who was assigned as a volunteer nurse here in the Philippines. The center is located in Cainta Rizal which is about 15 kms. East Manila. It has five workshops, six Dormitories for trainees who came from far provinces. It is a rehabilitation and skills training center with sheltered workshops where the people with disabilities are trained to be productive and self-reliant member of the society.
Possibly Related Posts:
- IRR OF RA NO. 10754 SIGNED
- PH Youth with Disabilities Bag Medals in 2016 Global IT Challenge
- NATIONAL CONSULTATION ON THE PROPOSED IRR OF RA NO. 10754 HELD
- DOT and NCDA hold a Seminar on “Accessible Tourism for Persons with Disabilities”
- NCDA Lauds the Issuance of IRR on RA 10524