The New Face of the COMELEC Website
August 30, 2012
Fresh from winning their “PWD-friendly Website” Award at the 34th NDPR Week, COMELEC proudly launched their new website’s accessible features last August 15, 2012, in support of the “Fully Abled Nation’s” drive for disability-inclusive elections.
To fully access PWDs to local/global socio-economic opportunities and push their “RIGHT TO INFORMATION” called for in the “UN-Convention on the Rights of PWDs”, the National Council on Disability affairs (NCDA) in sync with the National Computer Center and the Philippine Web Accessibility Group (PWAG) hold workshops for web designers and awards agencies compliant to the set standards in the “NCDA-NCC Joint Circular on Web Accessibility”.
Possibly Related Posts:
- NCDA Joins Training in “Developing a Disability-Inclusive Technical Vocational Education Training Framework” in Brisbane, Australia
- AFS KL-YES Program 2015-2016 is now accepting Young PWD Applicants!
- SIGNED MESSAGE TO THE 36TH NATIONAL DISABILITY PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION WEEK
- Ortigas Company’s Continuing Campaign on Sensitizing Front Liners
- L’Oreal Beauty Advisers Trained on Serving Customers with Disability