Sensitivity Training on Assisting Customers with Disabilities
June 7, 2013
Director Carmen Reyes-Zubiaga of the National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA) appeals for support to Ever Gotesco Mall management to make their establishment friendly to persons with disability. This was undertaken during the Sensitivity Training on Assisting Customers with Disabilities participated in by front liners, security guards, tenants, concessionaires and utility workers who were also guided (photo below) on how to assist customer on wheelchair and person with visual impairment.
Part of the Sensitivity Training was a Photo Exhibit which featured accessible buildings and establishments in national government agencies, local government units (LGUs), government elementary and high schools, government hospitals and private organizations.
scholar date week moves bangkok these
quick weight loss Bought my first suit for my senior formal
christina aguilera weight loss5 Terrifying Sex Toys That Prove We’re Overthinking Sex
Possibly Related Posts:
- Australia Awards Scholarships Now Open for Best & Brightest Filipinos
- NCDA, TESDA Sign Agreement for Skills Training for PWDs
- NCDA Supports 9th VISTA Games
- Vehicle Pass for the Celebration of the Women with Disabilities Day
- GROUNDBREAKING OF THE MODEL DISABILITY RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER LAUNCHED