NCDA, TESDA Sign Agreement for Skills Training for PWDs
March 24, 2017
The National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA) and Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) partners to give free skills training for persons with disabilities nationwide. Under the “Training for Work Scholarship Program (TWSP),” TESDA will provide skills training so that the persons with disabilities could receive the National Certificate which is necessary for job application here and abroad.
The TWSP project is also in line with TESDA’s Two-Pronged Strategy on Poverty Reduction which aims to provide interventions through skills development by providing access to training to qualified persons with disability for self or wage employment to uplift their socio-economic status.
Likewise, the Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) institutions promised to help the project in providing skills for PWDs. ###
Possibly Related Posts:
- Australia Awards Scholarships Now Open for Best & Brightest Filipinos
- NCDA Supports 9th VISTA Games
- Vehicle Pass for the Celebration of the Women with Disabilities Day
- GROUNDBREAKING OF THE MODEL DISABILITY RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER LAUNCHED
- IRR OF RA NO. 10754 SIGNED