Latest NewsDISABILITY AWARENESS AND SENSITIVITY WORKSHOP ON ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES HELD Continue Reading DISABILITY AWAR...
- “17th Duskin Leadership Training” Application Deadline Announced
- NCDA PARTICIPATES IN THE NATIONAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
- DFA Organizes Consular Outreach for Persons with Disabilities
- 2nd Philippine CBR Congress 3rd Announcement
- COMELEC Resolution Declaring July 20, 2014 as the National Day for Voters with Disabilities in All COMELEC Local Offices
- POSTPONEMENT OF THE 2ND PHILIPPINE CBR CONGRESS
- L’Oreal Serving Customers with Disability Training module
- Excerpts (Relating to Disability and Persons with Disabilities) from the Report of the Department of Social Welfare and Development during its National Consultation with Civil Society Organizations held on February 26,2014 at Richmonde Hotel in Libis, Quezon City
- Disability Indicators Form Part of the DILG’s Seal of Good Local Governance
- How to Apply for PWD ID Card
- Assistive Devices Assistance
- Discounts on Basic Commodities
- Discounts on Medicines
- Education or Scholarship Assistance
- Employment Assistance
- List of Provinces and Cities Issuing PWD IDs
- Links to Other Government Agencies
- Report Abuses and Injustices Against PWDs
- Study Sign Language
- Disability-Related Celebrations
Sub-committee Activities and Reports
- Sub-committee Access to Justice
- Sub-committee on Accessibility on Built Environment and Transportation
- Sub-committee on Advocacy
- Sub-committee on Auxilliary Social Services
- Sub-committee on Education
- Sub-committee on Health
- Sub-committee on Information, Communications and Technology
- Sub-committee on International Disability Network
- Sub-committee on Training, Employment and Livelihood
Division Activities and Reports
Photo ReleasesAFS KL-YES Program 2015-2016 is now accepting Young PWD Applicants!
Continue Reading AFS KL-YES Prog...
SIGNED MESSAGE TO THE 36TH NATIONAL DISABILITY PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION WEEK
Continue Reading SIGNED MESSAGE ...
Ortigas Company’s Continuing Campaign on Sensitizing Front Liners
Continue Reading Ortigas Company...