Latest NewsCBR Congress 4th Announcement Continue Reading CBR Congress 4t...
- ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES REACHES CENTRAL VISAYAS
- DISABILITY AWARENESS AND SENSITIVITY WORKSHOP ON ACCESS TO JUSTICE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES HELD
- “17th Duskin Leadership Training” Application Deadline Announced
- NCDA PARTICIPATES IN THE NATIONAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE
- DFA Organizes Consular Outreach for Persons with Disabilities
- 2nd Philippine CBR Congress 3rd Announcement
- COMELEC Resolution Declaring July 20, 2014 as the National Day for Voters with Disabilities in All COMELEC Local Offices
- POSTPONEMENT OF THE 2ND PHILIPPINE CBR CONGRESS
- L’Oreal Serving Customers with Disability Training module
- How to Apply for PWD ID Card
- Assistive Devices Assistance
- Discounts on Basic Commodities
- Discounts on Medicines
- Education or Scholarship Assistance
- Employment Assistance
- List of Provinces and Cities Issuing PWD IDs
- Links to Other Government Agencies
- Report Abuses and Injustices Against PWDs
- Study Sign Language
- Disability-Related Celebrations
Sub-committee Activities and Reports
- Sub-committee Access to Justice
- Sub-committee on Accessibility on Built Environment and Transportation
- Sub-committee on Advocacy
- Sub-committee on Auxilliary Social Services
- Sub-committee on Education
- Sub-committee on Health
- Sub-committee on Information, Communications and Technology
- Sub-committee on International Disability Network
- Sub-committee on Training, Employment and Livelihood
Division Activities and Reports
Photo ReleasesNCDA Joins Training in “Developing a Disability-Inclusive Technical Vocational Education Training Framework” in Brisbane, Australia
Continue Reading NCDA Joins Trai...
AFS KL-YES Program 2015-2016 is now accepting Young PWD Applicants!
Continue Reading AFS KL-YES Prog...
SIGNED MESSAGE TO THE 36TH NATIONAL DISABILITY PREVENTION AND REHABILITATION WEEK
Continue Reading SIGNED MESSAGE ...