March 1, 2013
In an announcement made by A. Mabini Awards Screening Committee Chairman Arch. Jaime Silva, deadline for submission of nomination has been extended from February 28, 2013 to April 1, 2013.
This event is launched by the Philippine Foundation for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled (PFRD), in partnership with concerned government, private and disabled people’s organizations every other year. Please check out (NCDA website link for details).
Possibly Related Posts:
- NCDA, TESDA Sign Agreement for Skills Training for PWDs
- NCDA Supports 9th VISTA Games
- Vehicle Pass for the Celebration of the Women with Disabilities Day
- GROUNDBREAKING OF THE MODEL DISABILITY RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER LAUNCHED
- IRR OF RA NO. 10754 SIGNED